Cannabis in the Treatment of Autism Cannabis has been used as a medicinal for thousands of years and more recently has been prescribed by medical doctors as a treatment for pain in patients with chronic health problems and cancer. In fact, it works so well that drug companies who produce painkillers want to have medical [ ] The post Let s Talk Autism & Cannabis Therapy appeared first on Green CulturED.
- Australian Cannabis News Roundup, December 11
- Legal marijuana deadline may be up in smoke as Tory senators stall bills
- Marijuana Index Holds Steady As Cannabis Stocks Prepare For Government Shutdown
- Canberra the mull bowl of Australia? Cannabis could be our real green economy
- The History of Marijuana in Canada
leon8863 on Marijuana Tourism & Knowin… globalptservices on Cannabis Inter-Lab Comparison…