Different Cannabis Diseases & Blight Issues Blight is a general term that describes many cannabis diseases caused by many different things. The cannabis diseases can be caused by fungus, which occurs within a few weeks before harvesting and blight spreads quickly through large areas of plants. Signs of blight include: Dark Blotchy spots on foliage [ ] The post Blight & Cannabis Diseases When Growing appeared first on Green CulturED.
- Australian Cannabis News Roundup, December 11
- Legal marijuana deadline may be up in smoke as Tory senators stall bills
- Marijuana Index Holds Steady As Cannabis Stocks Prepare For Government Shutdown
- Canberra the mull bowl of Australia? Cannabis could be our real green economy
- The History of Marijuana in Canada
leon8863 on Marijuana Tourism & Knowin… globalptservices on Cannabis Inter-Lab Comparison…