Different Cannabis Diseases & Blight Issues Blight is a general term that describes many cannabis diseases caused by many different things. The cannabis diseases can be caused by fungus, which occurs within a few weeks before harvesting and blight spreads quickly through large areas of plants. Signs of blight include: Dark Blotchy spots on foliage [ ] The post Blight & Cannabis Diseases When Growing appeared first on Green CulturED.
- Preparation Continues for Expanding Legalized Cannabis Market in Canada
- MedMen to Enter Canadian Retail Cannabis Market through Cronos Group Joint Venture – New Cannabis Ventures
- Pollster: Majority Now Support Marijuana Legalization in Both United States & Canada
- Marijuana is the new gold as former Canadian miners turn to cannabis
- In California, Learning How Marijuana Is an Unlikely Divider
bongsnstuff on Cannabis Fertilizers – Organic… leon8863 on Marijuana Tourism & Knowin… globalptservices on Cannabis Inter-Lab Comparison…