A/B Split Testing Of Cannabis In Labs The testing of cannabis for potency of cannabinoid compounds and the presence of pesticides, molds, and solvents has become a critical component of the medical cannabis industry. Every day, decisions about patient dosing and safety, Read More » The post Cannabis Inter-Lab Comparison and Proficiency Test (ILC/PT) appeared first on Green CulturED | Cannabis College | Budtender Training | Marijuana School.
- Preparation Continues for Expanding Legalized Cannabis Market in Canada
- MedMen to Enter Canadian Retail Cannabis Market through Cronos Group Joint Venture – New Cannabis Ventures
- Pollster: Majority Now Support Marijuana Legalization in Both United States & Canada
- Marijuana is the new gold as former Canadian miners turn to cannabis
- In California, Learning How Marijuana Is an Unlikely Divider
bongsnstuff on Cannabis Fertilizers – Organic… leon8863 on Marijuana Tourism & Knowin… globalptservices on Cannabis Inter-Lab Comparison…