The New York Stock Exchange listed its first #cannabis cultivator today, marking a key milestone that analysts say makes the industry more accessible to institutional and retail investors – and could draw large American banks to the sector. In its debut, Canopy Growth ended the day down 6.66%, closing at $28.20.
- Canopy Growth becomes first plant-touching cannabis company on NYSE; shares fall
- 5 Canadian Licensed Producers Targeting Australia
- All eyes on Canada ahead of pot legalization, says top cannabis official
- Australia Is in the ‘Spring of 2014’
- What Are Colorado’s Congressional Reps Doing to Protect the Marijuana Industry?
bongsnstuff on Cannabis Fertilizers – Organic… leon8863 on Marijuana Tourism & Knowin… globalptservices on Cannabis Inter-Lab Comparison…